Good friend killed in a car accident last week

eharri3
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
philly
Actually one of my best friends. Still can't believe it's happened. Me and him were always competing at everything, to see who had the best sounding system, best sounding exhaust, etc...When I was at his house we spent probably 70% of the time lookin at car audio stuff on the laptop while drinkin and watchin TV.

I think a little while down the line as a way to remember him I'd like to revamp my system and do something really simple that sounds and looks stellar. I know I'd want a 12, 3 way active in front, possible coaxials in the rear. Id like a REAL good midbass driver for the 3 ways. Budget would be say 2500. Let me know what you suggest and if it's realistic in terms of brands, models, best type of enclosure, and speaker placement if anyone has played with components in an 07+ Tundra before. He was an SQ guy and not into extremely elaborate setups.

The vehicle is an 09 Tundra Crewmax 4x4, the rear seats recline and slide.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.