Good deal?

Participant count
  • Participant list
I've read the issues may only be with the larger amps?
Anyone else have input??
Havent heard of much issues with any of the amps smaller than the 4k But I can personaly tell ya about the 7k lol ! but used I wouldnt go more than 250.00 for those.

Havent heard of much issues with any of the amps smaller than the 4k But I can personaly tell ya about the 7k lol ! but used I wouldnt go more than 250.00 for those.
I'm getting two sundown e12's, the amp, box, and wire (unsure type of wire) but everything for 300

Had issues with the 7k? Lol

I'm getting two sundown e12's, the amp, box, and wire (unsure type of wire) but everything for 300
Had issues with the 7k? Lol
Lol caught fire in the cab of my truck! Do you know the history of the amp ? friend your getting it from or what ? Personally I would offer 250.00

Lol caught fire in the cab of my truck! Do you know the history of the amp ? friend your getting it from or what ? Personally I would offer 250.00
Not a friend, local guy though. I offered 250 and he refused. I was hoping they didn't have issues. Was hoping I could make a little off the deal but that's not going to happen huh lol.

I don't even want the subs, this is going in a friend's ride on a pair of 8's. Now I'm second guessing everything.

Not a friend, local guy though. I offered 250 and he refused. I was hoping they didn't have issues. Was hoping I could make a little off the deal but that's not going to happen huh lol.
I don't even want the subs, this is going in a friend's ride on a pair of 8's. Now I'm second guessing everything.
Anything with CT sounds on it is going to be tough to sell lol atleast to anyone thats into car audio lol

You can get the SQubed HDS212s shipped for under 100 bucks each,which I think are a much better sub..as far as the amp goes...Ive read nothing but mixed reviews on them...good and bad.

You can get the SQubed HDS212s shipped for under 100 bucks each,which I think are a much better sub..as far as the amp goes...Ive read nothing but mixed reviews on them...good and bad.
Was really only looking for the amp.. The subs were just a bonus. But I'm not sure if it's a deal with the reviews in getting from people.

I think you can find a better deal.$300 bucks wasnt a bad deal on a pair of subs, amp,box, and wiring..If in fact all were in great condition.

Was really only looking for the amp.. The subs were just a bonus. But I'm not sure if it's a deal with the reviews in getting from people.
Ya those amps Ive read of good and bad,,Subs???I didnt even like my SA series..Box??Prfab or ?Wiring?who knows..You can find a hella amp for 300 bones..What 8s is he running and ohm load?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.