Good Deal? OR Bust!

Ok he officially said "they have never been used before"
"I bought these subs a little over a year ago with the box with plans of putting them in my car and I never got around to doing it, and then I sold my car. I never used them, they have been in my room this whole time. I spent $200 for each sub, and the memphis box is a top of the line box made of solid wood not particle board I paid $200 for it too, so all together I spent $600 on everything, and never ever got to use them. I am asking for $400 OBO for everything. I can meet you somewhere for a drop off. My cell is 415-250-5128 if I don't answer leave a message and I will return it asap. If you have any questions feel free to call or email. $400 OBO

Thanks "

"I bought these subs a little over a year ago with the box with plans of putting them in my car and I never got around to doing it, and then I sold my car. I never used them, they have been in my room this whole time. I spent $200 for each sub, and the memphis box is a top of the line box made of solid wood not particle board I paid $200 for it too, so all together I spent $600 on everything, and never ever got to use them. I am asking for $400 OBO for everything. I can meet you somewhere for a drop off. My cell is 415-250-5128 if I don't answer leave a message and I will return it asap. If you have any questions feel free to call or email. $400 OBO Thanks "

reading owns you
I don't get that part?

so you are gettin them for 200 not 400? for 200 that might not be a bad deal.. i wouldnt pay more than that though... you need to decide on some subs already, this is what your 3rd or 4th post with a craigslist ad and asking us what we think.. and then you get upset when people tell you.. people here are mixed on the type R if you havent checked the official type r page.you can also use search to read what people think about the subs you are finding online..i had an older type r 15 back a few years ago. it wasnt bad... and people do use subs, if you believe he hasnt your wrong.. and if this dude is anything like people in here he probably gave those type r's double their RMS. lol

well he only wants 200. I make that in a night of work. So what if it turns out **** (then i work an extra night) and i learn a lesson. 200 for two brand new subs and a ported box is better than anything i can find.

Plus i could probably pass it on for 200 easy.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.