WTF everyone has bogged em down!!!

kingNdaCastle08
10+ year member

ATLanta
well a lil while back when i went to order my AQ HDC3 15... i found out something very sad...i hit order form... and.... OUT OF STOCK!!!

im happy in a way cuz that says to me that its a good sub or ppl wouldnt be buying em fast enough to SELL OUT... but im pissed cuz im without bass @ the moment after my old stuff is gone now with the exception of my type R 6.5s.

anyway, im considering a FI BL, but id like to know how it stacks up against the HDC, and all these options...they confuse me... (sry..ima noob kinda)

anyway whats this universal thing, and which options would be necessary/beneficial for a good daily driver with good power handling?

will be taking around 1700-1800rms off a zx1500.1

$0.02 appreciated.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

if you only have ~1500w why are you looking at an HDC?

i would get a couple of SSD's or something else that would use that power a lot more efficiently

if you only have ~1500w why are you looking at an HDC?
i would get a couple of SSD's or something else that would use that power a lot more efficiently
what about a BL15?

n not to thread mix, but is there another amp u would suggest to power a hdc or a bl for about the same price that would give the right power for these?

theyll do fine all day off 1500 watts. theyre efficient and theyll do well with 1200 watts. i would choose the BL. i cant tell you why but not as many people running BLs, the HDC3 has the be the biggest forum boner ever, and everyone is riding it or rode it. there is an HDC3 in the classifieds though, dont know if it sold yet or not.

because those things like power. I'm sure they can do well with 1500, but I guess Ignoreme just thinks that it's better to run that sub with more power than that
I hear that but with the copper coils itll wang off of 1000watts //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

kingNdaCastle08

10+ year member
kingNdaCastle08
ATLanta
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from