Good budget amp 1400-1600 watts rms???

No disrespect intended, but I thought Power Acoustik was a brand to stay away from?
It fits your required wattage, price range, and has double 4 gauge inputs. You could still use your 4 gauge wire! It sounds like the perfect amp for you

Ok, forget the 4 gauge wire! I'll do the upgrade to 0 wire. With the wire upgrades what else will i need to upgrade to properly feed the power of 2000 watts? Going in a '07 Impala SS, not sure what size alt in it.

Spend the extra $100, and get the AB VFL 4480 hybrid. It's nasty. I'm running one, and it's great. I definitely suggest getting one.
Yes sir..Im running TWO, and they are insane with the voltage to back them up!Been worth every penny thus far/2yrs

Ok, forget the 4 gauge wire! I'll do the upgrade to 0 wire. With the wire upgrades what else will i need to upgrade to properly feed the power of 2000 watts? Going in a '07 Impala SS, not sure what size alt in it.
Stock alt inthat car should be a 140 if you have a V8..Do the Big3,two decent AGM batterys(one under the hood,one next/near the distro block, and 0 ga run,and you shouldn't have any issues up to 3krms

Approx 2 weeks now Iput a American Bass XFL 10 on an American Bass 2680.1d @2 ohms in x-cab chey in 1.6cuft@36 htz,and an vfl 150.4,and shes getting down VERY VERY impressively,)ga Big 3,0 ga run stock 140amp alt,and one Orileys Super Start Extreme AGM 78 battery

Ok on the AB amps, they have made my list. I've also seen quite a bit of the PPI 1800.1, seems most people like this as a budget amp. (let the hate begin) MB Quart has a 2k amp...Hifonics Brutus line?

Ok on the AB amps, they have made my list. I've also seen quite a bit of the PPI 1800.1, seems most people like this as a budget amp. (let the hate begin) MB Quart has a 2k amp...Hifonics Brutus line?
my go to budget amps are brutus line (and zeus, and any except the black hf series) , mb quartz i like the discus series, but my fav. is american bass vfl hybrid series... if not new id go older rockford or kicker amps....

---------- Post added at 09:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:45 AM ----------

i got around 1500 outta the zrx2000... well under 200 bucks...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.