good bass songs to show off my system?

• Thread starter <dustint17>
  • Start date
  • Replies 83
  • Views 25K
Probably my favorite song to show off is System Of A Down - Toxicity, the last part of it when it gets heavy, the bass guitars will really show you if your shiit is the shiit.

You might also try Massive Attack - Angel and Mirwais - Disco Something, both are on the Snatch sound track.

ehm...

I would stop using winMX instantly... if you want to know why then install a random firewall at your comp and see what the program does.

To not bother you with a lot of tasks: It will attempt to reach out and connect to 8 IP adresses that are known as software hubs. They gather info about who's connected and using winMX. They at that point have the option for file abstraction and traffic controll.. something you DONT want

Use kazaa (do remove b3d projector after install.. they got same **** as MX only in kazaa its removable)

stick to subs //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

lil john w/ the eastside boys featuring ludacris in the "BIA BIA" remix is great...when ludacris starts rappin it has some extremely good lows, also cahdillac tah-Pov City Anthem

If you got 15s Project Pat-Blunt to my Lips and Project Pat-Bye Bye

12s Project Pat-Cheese and Dope, and Three six Mafia-We got da dope

Ass and ******* by Three Six Mafia will make any system loud.

Still Fly by big tymers doesn't hit all that hard, but when it talks about 15s and not seeing any wires, it drops pretty low. Also check out IASCA-SPL Setup, i'm sure you can search IASCA and find it, it starts at 1HZ and goes to i think 600HZ.

As a rule of thumb anything from three six mafia hits hard and drops lows.

But that's just my oppinion, Hope i Helped somewhat.

Andrew

Bia Bia

yous a hoe ludacris

without me eminem

back of the bus outcast

shine lil wayne

nelly country grammar

st lunatics let me in now-beats hard

The best beating song I have ever heard is burbs n lacs by master p

i usally listen to some ac/dc all there songs hit hard..

heres a song that hits really hard and low, its off the matrix soundtrack

rob d - clubbed to death

Hardest hitting song I've ever heard, aside from bass tracks, was "Hippa to the Hoppa" by Ol' Dirty B.

Next was Ja Rule, track #4(don't know the name) on his first album.

bass patrol (greatest bass hits)has some good songs track5 7 8 are the best 5 made my home stereo stop playing forlike20secnds with my2 12's hooked up to it and any 3/6mafia:D

I dont know if many people know it, but the song Baby-pretty lady, has AMAZING bass. It is not just constant boom, it is defined and hits really hard, just how i like it. also, my ambitionz as a ridah by pac is really good.

I THINK ITS OFF OF AN OLD ALBUM, BUT ALL THROUGH THE SONG IS THIS DOON, DO DOON DO DOON DO DOON. ITS VERY DEEP AND YOU CAN TELL IF YOU HAVE A GOOD SYSTEM WITH THAT SONG.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.