• Views 25K
Trick Daddy - Shut Up

Nelly - Number One

Snoop Dogg - Down for my Niggas

Busta Rhymes - Break Yo Neck

Ludacris - Fatty Girl

Juvenile - She Get It From Her Mama

Mr. Cheeks - Lights Camera Action

IM NOT A *** OR NUTING BUT NSYNCS SELFISH ON THE NEW CD HAS HELLA BASS I TUNE ALL THE SYSTEMS I HOOK UP TO THAT SONG

IM NOT A *** OR NUTING BUT NSYNCS SELFISH ON THE NEW CD HAS HELLA BASS I TUNE ALL THE SYSTEMS I HOOK UP TO THAT SONG

Dead Prez - Hip hop

Still Bigger than Hip Hop (from the Lets Get Free album)

G.Dep, Mark Curry, & loon - Blast Off (from tha P.diddy album)

Ja Rule - Furious

Life Ain't a Game

Put it on Me (all from the Fast and the furious sound track)

Smokin and Ridin (from theLove is Pain album)

Funkmaster Flex - Tudunn Tudunn Tudunn (make u jump) (from The Fast and The Furious sound track)

if ya want more jus ask

Zane is nuts! LOL ! THX woofer excursion test IS indeed the Ultimate bass track. I suggest ear plugs and reinforcing your Rearview mirror and take all loose items out inside your car.

Originally posted by jaminlogic:Zane is nuts! LOL ! THX woofer excursion test IS indeed the Ultimate bass track. I suggest ear plugs and reinforcing your Rearview mirror and take all loose items out inside your car.

He he he! Apparently I am not the only one who has had a little "too much" fun with that one!

Also look into the THX/Lucas Film version of Starwars- he he - another good one!

take it easy,

-zane

Faith (George Michael). The intro has such a long, low tone in it that my CD-player stopped for a sec....

The best i have heard is Lil Jon And The eastsidaz Bia Bia it hits hard also nelly #1 Blu Cabtrell hit em up and thiers alot more just download Morpheus and get a burner that should help out!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.