good amps for 2 12" 2ohm kicker cvr's in a ported box

Babykinns
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
what some good amp brands and good mono amps preferably pretty cheap ones but i need 1 that can handle them like one i could max them with or at least push them close to max without burnin it up?

they are 2 12" kicker cvr's in a ported box

2ohm rms ratings are 400 watt rms-800 watt rms max

pretty sure they are dual voice coils

will most likely be powering off of 4 gauge wiring

I'm looking to get a used one. I'm not going to be able to afford a new 1 right now. I'm just lookin to get advice on what brands are good durable amps and what wattage and rms output I should look for.

I'm looking to get a used one. I'm not going to be able to afford a new 1 right now. I'm just lookin to get advice on what brands are good durable amps and what wattage and rms output I should look for.
Need to make certain what ohm the subs are.Are they DVC 2ohm?or DVC 4ohm?I may have aused amp that will push them pretty hard @2ohms bridged,If they are dvc2ohm subs.I have a pair of dvc 4ohm at the moment /10s, and I have one Autoteck Mean Machine 66 on each one, and they are hitting stupidly hard in a 1.6cu ft chamber per sub@%50gain.Pic of sub Magnets will be great

Need to make certain what ohm the subs are.Are they DVC 2ohm?or DVC 4ohm?I may have aused amp that will push them pretty hard @2ohms bridged,If they are dvc2ohm subs.I have a pair of dvc 4ohm at the moment /10s, and I have one Autoteck Mean Machine 66 on each one, and they are hitting stupidly hard in a 1.6cu ft chamber per sub@%50gain.Pic of sub Magnets will be great
100% positive

If you could save about $30 more, youd be surprised what you can find for $130 to push those subs/Especially used.I recommend for you not to rush into buying a cheaper amp,save just a little more, and get/find a real Gem

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.