Good Amp for 2 HDC3s - daily use

not sure if Im goin to get D1 or D2 yet. But on a budget and can't run the bigboy sundown amps.

so for daily use what would you guys recommend?

bc2000?

brz2400?

audiopipe 3k or 2 audiopipes 1500d

audiopipe aqx3500

(im not pro audiopipe just lookin at a few choices)

soundstream

open to more suggestions

thanks for any suggestions and happy thanksgiving

The aqx can not be compared to the ap1500's and such these are the real deals they will do everybit of rated best amp AP ever made or ever will make. On par with a aq3500v1
AP1500s can do rated before distortion. now are they the most efficient amps? hell no. but the aqx series are far better. if he can get it i would have to say brz2400 on this one

do you design build or repair amps?
I sure dnt but I have been around long enough to know what crap is and is not. And that aqx will walk all others listed in this post. Thats a fact. Might chap ur azz cause you got a same quality built amp for alot more money. Should have look at some reviews before u made the leap.

Last edited by a moderator:
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.