Good A$$ Bass Songs?

Originally posted by RoxJu2 You must be def?

Three 6 mafia has the most creative lyrics of any group. Song 20 on Chpt. 2 World Domination - Anyone out There is one of the craziest songs ever.
Lay off the crack.

They sound like pure ass. Their lyrics blow, their flow is horrible, hell, they are worse to listen to then your typical radio rapper...

Get your hands on a real hip hop CD and tell me 3-6 is good lyrically...

hmm ok peep this 3-6 is more for the club, well dam near any down south and some west coast rappers do club songs, if you want to listen to lyrics take yo ass to New York...(east coast)

Originally posted by djjdnap hmm ok peep this 3-6 is more for the club, well dam near any down south and some west coast rappers do club songs, if you want to listen to lyrics take yo ass to New York...(east coast)
What's a song without good lyrics?

Originally posted by mattj im usually playin pastor troy or lil jon.
What..//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eek.gif.771b7a90cf45cabdc554ff1121c21c4a.gif ..ATL reprensenting hard. If you like music from down here listen to TI. His stuff sounds good with good beats.

Originally posted by snova031 Lay off the crack.

They sound like pure ass. Their lyrics blow, their flow is horrible, hell, they are worse to listen to then your typical radio rapper...

Get your hands on a real hip hop CD and tell me 3-6 is good lyrically...
What ever. Rappers from up north are pop rap...//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif ..dirty south been on top for the last couple of years. Look at Lil John, he's been around here for years and look how he has blown up, the whole country can't get enough of this ATL flava. Outkast, Goodie Mob, Pastor Troy, TI, Bone Crusher, Ludacris.......

Lyrically, Nas would rip Three 6 a new one. Only thing for Three 6 is the bass lines and well all their songs sound the same. Pop in one song and you've basically heard them all. (Smoke weed, ridin 34's, makin cheese and gettin my d!ck ****** is not lyrically talented.)

By the way.... You call up north rappers pop rap? Then what is Ludacris? Outkast?

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

By the way.... You call up north rappers pop rap? Then what is Ludacris? Outkast?
hmm to bad they are from the south ATL, duh..

like i said north=lyrics(most of the time)..south=(club, crunk, fight songs)

hmm a good song wt bad lyrics,hmmm:rolleyes: timbaland and magoo, they old cd.. alot of good songs... timbalands cd, john blaze by missy, umm, twistas old cd, adrenaline rush..dont really know what he's sayin but **** it's still tight...

i think they should close this thread because it's getting to be an opinion thing here:rolleyes:

my bad but, wow you go to purdue and you said 34"s lol, wow, thats 2 mistakes.. oh you wrestle do you know cameron sakon(oh he goes to iu), hmm ok tony galbo...cathedral wrestling grads...

Originally posted by djjdnap //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

hmm to bad they are from the south ATL, duh..

like i said north=lyrics(most of the time)..south=(club, crunk, fight songs)

hmm a good song wt bad lyrics,hmmm:rolleyes: timbaland and magoo, they old cd.. alot of good songs... timbalands cd, john blaze by missy, umm, twistas old cd, adrenaline rush..dont really know what he's sayin but **** it's still tight...

i think they should close this thread because it's getting to be an opinion thing here:rolleyes:
I don't give a **** where who is from...

Theres a difference between rappers and hip hop artists, rappers (Lil Jon, 3-6, etc.) for the most part have no depth whatsoever to their lyrics.

Hip hop artists actually rhyme about something worth listening to. Go out and listen to some Talib Kweli, Mos Def, Cunninlynguists, Brother Ali, etc.

um like i said they are from where again...lol, people just don't get it...

well outkast makes since, or no since..lol

but lil john is for The CLUB hello, in the club i dont wanna listen to lyrics, i wanna hear a tight as beat, somethin i can chant to, somthin i can dance to you know, in my car i dont give a f*** about lyrics either..

F*** the eastcoast:p

j/k:rolleyes:

Originally posted by djjdnap um like i said they are from where again...lol, people just don't get it...

well outkast makes since, or no since..lol

but lil john is for The CLUB hello, in the club i dont wanna listen to lyrics, i wanna hear a tight as beat, somethin i can chant to, somthin i can dance to you know, in my car i dont give a f*** about lyrics either..

F*** the eastcoast:p

j/k:rolleyes:
Well, I guess those down south are too primitive for lyrics //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.