Good A$$ Bass Songs?

just type in "bass songs"

youll come up with about 20 threads. they are made every week by people who dont know how to use the search button.

Hey yall thanks for the songs! i went to search and searched for bass songs and found the lists to end all lists so im strait but thanks for everything

Originally posted by bass maniak master p- let me hear you say auhhhhh i think thats what its called but if it doesnt work just search master p and the song will be somthing like that name.
master p - make em say uh

master p - i miss my homies (MUST DOWNLOAD //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif)

visa versa- pastor troy

ignition remix- r kelly

aw naw- napp roots

rosa parks- outkast

thug mansion- tupac

one mic- nas

say i yi yi- ying ying twins

whistle while you twerk- ying yang twins

ambitions as a rider-tupac

get your walk on-

x gonna give it to ya- dmx

shake them hater off-

you guys have to say that some of the country songs have bass too *L*......dont know which ones but i heard some that do have some good bass

whats the deal with rap on this forum? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

also check out MDFMK - Stare at the sun. that just sounds good.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.