Good 13CM Speakers.

Participant count
  • Participant list

Deniz070

Hello,

The Volvo 460 what i have ( my dad then) has 13cm speakers and are stock volvo speakers it sounds good but it can better, what speakers are good 13cm speakers?

I want good basses better then i have now,

But if i buy speakers is it enough? or do i need more thing for a good sound?

Greetings,

Deniz

Hello,The Volvo 460 what i have ( my dad then) has 13cm speakers and are stock volvo speakers it sounds good but it can better, what speakers are good 13cm speakers?

I want good basses better then i have now,

But if i buy speakers is it enough? or do i need more thing for a good sound?

Greetings,

Deniz
What is your budget? & if you want bass, then you will want to get a subwoofer or 2, which requires an amp.

The single best thing you can do to improve your sound quality is probably upgrading your head unit.

I have a medion radio now but a subwoofer that gives only basses right so not mid or high tones?
Yes. A subwoofer will put out only bass notes. Mid bass will come from your 5.2" or 6.5" or 6x9 speakers. High notes like voices and things of that nature will come from tweeters.

but is the 3way speakers not enough? because i have place for only 4 speakers and i want it to be original and not custom, except the speakers.

3ways speakers has a subwoofer right and a something for mid tones and a tweeter or not?

but is the 3way speakers not enough? because i have place for only 4 speakers and i want it to be original and not custom, except the speakers.3ways speakers has a subwoofer right and a something for mid tones and a tweeter or not?
subwoofers are drivers designed to play from around 20hz-80hz. You're not going to get the low frequency response you're looking for from door speakers.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.