SOLD GM HU Harness and Antenna Adapter

Participant count
  • Participant list

whitedragon551
5,000+ posts

IL
1. Product:

I have here an antenna adapter and a HU harness. I know for a fact they both work in 97-03 Grand Prixs as thats what it came out of. As far as other compatible vehicles I have no idea. What I did find is:

Harness For select Buick, Cadillac, Chevrolet, GMC, Isuzu, Oldsmobile, Pontiac, and Saturn models, 1985-up

Antenna adapter is for select GM cars from 1988-2006

2. Specs:

Antenna adapter and harness

3. Description/Condition:

Used but mint

4. Price: :

$15 shipped for both

5. Pictures:

Attached

Do you know if I need the harness regardless? Like... do I need the harness + the canbus door chime thing? Or would the canbus thing cover both of those areas
I think you need the harness and the CANBUS.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.