GM Factory Bose 2008

Participant count
  • Participant list

cyber5-0
10+ year member

Arkansas
Anyone know if the outputs of the GM factory Bose system are full range? I know that the front tweeters are passively crossed-over from the front mids. Not sure about the rear speakers. Some people say they are all full range. Others say they are not. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

Can someone clarify this for me?

Many Thanks!

hmm, i tapped a line out conv at the rear 6x9 in a saab

for a sub amp, now I'm worried its not getting the low frequencys

is this possible?

(its hard to tell because the subs are chit fusion pre amped lol)

its for a temp set up for a buddy

Thanks for the feed back and input.

I figured the inputs would be full range but I'm trying to figure out if the Bose amp performs any x-over functions or just feeds full range to the front outputs.

I may have to use a LOC and plug it into my Mac laptop and measure the frequency range coming out of the outputs.

there is a factory sub in the center console you will see a 4 pin plug under the area where the cup holders sit. The plug will be towards the passenger side of the vehicle attached to the front most wall under the console. The will be two red wires with varying stripe colors and two green wires with varying stripe colors. Those are the sub wires.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.