Giving a sound system to my sister

gunz4me2
10+ year member

Bat Country
Louisiana
My sister is a poor broke college student and I have some gear that others have backed out of deals on purchasing, so I figured I would throw a system together for her 2004 Civic EX Coupe.

Thus far, this is the gear I have in mind to give to her:

Alpine Type R 6.5 components for the front doors

Digital Designs 1010 sub

Cerwin Vega EXL 400.4 with the fronts stereo to her door speakers and the rear bridged to the sub

Alpine CDA-9885 to replace the factory POS AM/FM/CD

Knu 4 gauge wiring kit (overkill, but it was cheap)

My only concern is that the system will be underpowered, but since I once owned a Civic myself, I know how weak the electrical system is.

Option B would be to give her my Zuki Eleets Four since my buyer has yet to pay me, but I am afraid that would go unappreciated by a younger college student.

Edit: Which option would you go with if giving any of the above away?

Broke college student with a 2004 civic??? That doesn't add up...
She actually entered the workforce straight out of high school, then opted to go to college because she decided being a pharmacist was a better career choice than being a pharmacy tech.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.