Giveaway time! Reply to enter: Stage 1 Wiring Kit

if you can't afford presents take them fishing. or twll them stores with hot chocolate around the fire with something they need. once they realize that christmas is about toys you fell into the lies of the new aged church..dont be mad pops. life ***** sometimes. the best thing you can do is be there for your family..
wifes buys them stuff.. we have ton of stocking that she hangs up last yr we spent $200 just on $1 crap to go in them..

if you can't afford presents take them fishing. or twll them stores with hot chocolate around the fire with something they need. once they realize that christmas is about toys you fell into the lies of the new aged church..dont be mad pops. life ***** sometimes. the best thing you can do is be there for your family..
wow!!! this is the single most heartfelt post ive ever seen from papermaker!!

1: totally agree

2: thats awesome for you to share that kind of thing man

wifes buys them stuff.. we have ton of stocking that she hangs up last yr we spent $200 just on $1 crap to go in them..
so now you realize that the "Christmas spirit" is a marketing gimmick? you have something i don't have man. a big family. i lost alot of my family to the streets and drugs and not even illegal drugs at that. buy them some cool shoes and socks and tell the fuckers stories about when you where a you idiot. don't fall prey to the modern satanic culture leading you to feel bad because your struggling to get kids who it won't matter to them when your old. spend time with them. have fun with them spoil them with life lessons and smiles oldfart. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

so now you realize that the "Christmas spirit" is a marketing gimmick? you have something i don't have man. a big family. i lost alot of my family to the streets and drugs and not even illegal drugs at that. buy them some cool shoes and socks and tell the fuckers stories about when you where a you idiot. don't fall prey to the modern satanic culture leading you to feel bad because your struggling to get kids who it won't matter to them when your old. spend time with them. have fun with them spoil them with life lessons and smiles oldfart. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
yeah u should come down here for christmas dinner see my l room full of all them, we just do it for little kids only really 3 now, should be none but they had to add 2 great grandkids.. the oldest gd in that pic is bartender at ruby tuesdays (she makes like $800 week/tips) gonna be manager and wants to own her own restaurant someday

yeah u should come down here for christmas dinner see my l room full of all them, we just do it for little kids only really 3 now, should be none but they had to add 2 great grandkids.. the oldest gd in that pic is bartender at ruby tuesdays (she makes like $800 week/tips) gonna be manager and wants to own her own restaurant someday
i bet its a nightmare. lol my pop was strict but he was a good man. miss him all the time. just know they look up to ya so be good to um! yall going to be fine man..

Unfortunately I haven't put them to use yet, if I get my truck going I'll take the pro audio out of that and put them in there
Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
yeah i remembered as i was dragging limbs to woods u won speakers i wanted lol..

Chicken liver dinner
HE*L yeah they good and u may've given me an idea for dinner in couple days., they only like $1.50 too feeds 3 peeps.. but i can't cook it thats only thing i make wife cook, i can't touch it before it's cooked lol..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

GPcarAudio.com

Pro Seller
Supporting Vendor
GPcarAudio.com
Missouri
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date