Giveaway time! Reply to enter: Stage 1 Wiring Kit

unreal.. see what i mean about your luck and mine as in mine is alllll bad???? what ***** is i need those terminals..

My luck hasn't always been good. Ive had a hell of a life. Like he said I guess I have some good karma. Which is nice for once. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

OK guys, POPWARHOMIE won the kit, and since he's won several I did a second surprise giveaway for a pair of 1/0 Dual inputs. Bamaman won the dual inputs

Be sure and send me your addresses. And congrats to the winners!

Thank you everyone for entering

My luck hasn't always been good. Ive had a hell of a life. Like he said I guess I have some good karma. Which is nice for once. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
once is fine 3 times is down right ridiculous..

You are to old to be a sore loser.
If it makes you feel better I will opt out of any future give a ways GP is nice enough to do.
sure u will.. ain't like i'd win anyway.. i'd lose every time if it was just 2 of us entered.. like u said i have only 750 ever sold with messed up glue thats my luck..

sure u will.. ain't like i'd win anyway.. i'd lose every time if it was just 2 of us entered.. like u said i have only 750 ever sold with messed up glue thats my luck..
**** Popsicle its not that bad. don't get upset. you have a family and you have a new woofer. you are blessed..

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif you make me sad
Sent from my Moto G4 using Tapatalk

what did you end up using for adhesive boomin?
used locitite epoxy as poopwar and papermaker said was great but it has a leak at bottom which in fairness i didn't glue it there.. see in avatar clips are on side.. but am i supposed to chase the leaks around the cone, glue a spot every 3 days it's stupid.. frank said i shoulda used e6000 he won't do nothing until i try that.. so i guess i'm on my own.. wife said i should sit it in back yard and video me shooting it with my lets say my "non standard firing weapon"..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

GPcarAudio.com

Pro Seller
Supporting Vendor
GPcarAudio.com
Missouri
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date