Giveaway time! Reply to enter: Stage 1 Wiring Kit

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif you make me sad
Sent from my Moto G4 using Tapatalk
mee too. this sub was supposed to make me happy 30 mins a week instead it's nothing but problems.. i gotta get it glued so i can sell it and find cheap sub to replace it.. all fu decals coming off car today.. may just let it keep coming loose video it playing like that with caption "fu has no warranty" and put it on utube..

**** Popsicle its not that bad. don't get upset. you have a family and you have a new woofer. you are blessed..
u r right.. i have 20 people to buy presents for with no $ and a stepson that'll die in next 6 months u know how much funeral is? of course good news is i have a 380 pound disabled bro in law 3 rooms away that i have to take to doctor today and i get to go to doc tomorrow to see if she can cut this thing off around my eye and not destroy my tear duct.. oh and i have 2 funerals to go to tues and wed.. so i have no time for a f'ed up sub.........

did u check clearance between your door and fender and see that i was right about door hitting it yet?
i got a tube of e6000 from amazon for like $3 or something like that. Ive just heard that its the bomb adhesive so i impulse purchased it. Havent used it yet, but even exocontralto swears by it

i got a tube of e6000 from amazon for like $3 or something like that. Ive just heard that its the bomb adhesive so i impulse purchased it. Havent used it yet, but even exocontralto swears by it
yeah i was gonna order some but 1 i have little epoxy left and if the side i fixed holds y not use that? also if side i fixed leaks how i know putting that on top of the epoxy will work? so i just feel screwed no matter what i do, i'll play it some today if still leaking in same place i'll just epoxy it over nite., in box i'll have to heat it with hairdryer few times cause it's gonna be cold..

used locitite epoxy as poopwar and papermaker said was great but it has a leak at bottom which in fairness i didn't glue it there.. see in avatar clips are on side.. but am i supposed to chase the leaks around the cone, glue a spot every 3 days it's stupid.. frank said i shoulda used e6000 he won't do nothing until i try that.. so i guess i'm on my own.. wife said i should sit it in back yard and video me shooting it with my lets say my "non standard firing weapon"..
If one side comes apart chances are the whole thing I'm probably come apart..

i would just glue all the way around.. the alpha looks nice money..

i was gonna say, i know i ordered it as a non add on product. i think that add on thing on amazon is weird. I mean, i know why theyre doing it on small single items (theyre losing their @$$3$ on shipping!! if you look into amazon, they lose so much money on shipping)

u r right.. i have 20 people to buy presents for with no $ and a stepson that'll die in next 6 months u know how much funeral is? of course good news is i have a 380 pound disabled bro in law 3 rooms away that i have to take to doctor today and i get to go to doc tomorrow to see if she can cut this thing off around my eye and not destroy my tear duct.. oh and i have 2 funerals to go to tues and wed.. so i have no time for a f'ed up sub.........
if you can't afford presents take them fishing. or twll them stores with hot chocolate around the fire with something they need. once they realize that christmas is about toys you fell into the lies of the new aged church..

dont be mad pops. life ***** sometimes. the best thing you can do is be there for your family..

If one side comes apart chances are the whole thing I'm probably come apart..i would just glue all the way around.. the alpha looks nice money..
yeah but if it is still currently glued i'm not gonna putt it loose ya know.. yeah almost bought the alpha 5 times and u said spider wasn't that strong and i wanted sub i didn't have to worry about lol..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

GPcarAudio.com

Pro Seller
Supporting Vendor
GPcarAudio.com
Missouri
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date