SOLD Getting out of audio for now...It's ALL gotta go.

Lil_KB
10+ year member

Louisiana
Ok so long story short I'm getting a new truck pretty soon, and besides maybe a couple 10s behind the back seat, there will be nothing hardcore, and I need money for other plans for the new truck, so this has all got to go.

That having been said....

2 12" Alpine Type Rs

I have been giving these around 1000w each daily for a couple weeks now, they have taken it like a champ, I really was impressed considering the price, I can tell these have potential to get VERY loud. They are 9/10 cosmetically and 10/10 mechanically. I can get more pics tomorrow by request. I paid 275 shipped for them as a pair brand new, they have only been used maybe 3 weeks at the most. I actually have babied them besides the few times I made vids.

2326338080057170863LTParr_fs.jpg

stuff005.jpg

$200 shipped for the pair, $105 shipped seperately. If you want to see what they are capable of, check out the video link in my sig.

Hifonics XX Hercules

To put it simply, this amp is one of the best bang for your bucks on the market. Gotslap? on ROE had his benched at numerous loads, and it is pretty underrated. His was said to have done 1143 at 3.9 ohm, 15xx at 2.8 ohm, and 2400+ at 1 ohm (all reactive loads). He also said that this amp will perform on the same level as the IA 20.1 unless you drop the IA to .125 ohm with a solid electrical.

It definitely had enough power to slam my Type Rs and then some. These are safe for .5 ohm daily, they have been burped as low as .17 ohm. It never really got warm at all running at 1 ohm daily in my truck. This was also only used for a few weeks, and is in immaculate condition except for a few mishaps during shipping. One of the removable side panels that covers the wiring inputs, etc. Has a small crack from shipping. The bass boost remote knob is also completely busted in. These parts are under warranty but I'm sure that it'd take over a month if not longer to get that sorted out with Indoaudio. If you are a true basshead you won't be using bass boost anyway. The gains are more than enough.

stuff007.jpg

pic001-1.jpg

sshit003.jpg

(The side panel crack, on the right side of the pic.)

sshit007.jpg

(Busted bass knob.)

$450 shipped OBO. I paid 504 shipped exactly for it. Please don't send me lowball PM offers. The XX line does not lose value easily.

Kicker Hyperflex 1/0

Most likely the best 1/0 offered on the market as of now, labeled as 4704 strands on the wire itself, and it's INCREDIBLY flexible. It sells for 5 dollars a foot from most online dealers, very hard to find it cheap. I bought the kit that came with 20 foot of power, and 3 foot of ground. I have 14 feet of it in my truck currently, also only been used a few weeks now. The 14 foot section and ground section both have prefit connections on them. I have the remaining 6 feet right here beside me, never been used at all. I also have the 3 foot ground installed in my truck.

sshit005.jpg

sshit006.jpg

For the brand new section, it will be $4 a foot plus shipping.

For the 14 ft. used section or the 3 foot ground, I'll sell it for $3.50 a foot plus shipping.

If anyone wants to buy the complete amount of 1/0, 23 foot, it will be $85 shipped, and I will throw in the 300A Kicker fuse/fuse holder for free.

KnuKonceptz Krystal 19ft. 2 channel RCAs

Another high quality product from Knu, I was very satisfied with them. I don't have pics of them yet, but I'll get them tomorrow. I didn't get any noise of any kind using these, even running right alongside my power wires.

Here is the stock photo:

KRY2.6.JPG

I paid $25 shipped for them, they are in IMMACULATE shape. $15 shipped.

I have a couple refs here, and 2 more are in the process now. I have about 30 positive feedback on Ebay under lilkb316.

I'll accept either Paypal or money order.

And one more thing...

I AM NOT INTERESTED IN ANY TRADES AT ALL, SO DON'T ASK ME IF I AM.

Thanks for looking.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.