getting my system insured...exactly how do i do this?

Different insurance companies have different policies when it comes to covering car audio. Not all of them will cover car audio and some of them cover it with no need to add anything to your current policy.

haha.. I can't even drive yet, and I'm already asking about those questions and whatnot.. I can't wait to move though.. I know if I had all my stuff right now, I could bet on my stuff being stolen.. ..My neighborHOOD rocks.. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

Most companies have custom equipment coverage, but be ready to pay out the @ss, and be ready to show obscene amounts of receipts, pictures, and as much else as possible to show *EXACTLY* what you had. Best bet would probably be to buy everything wholesale, and then insure it for the "retail" value, because you'll most likely end up getting screwed on how much you get back if your stuff does get stolen.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.