getting mag metered

skatenc
10+ year member

nc
ok i have a 15" mag in the 3.2cu 32hz box loneranger posted. wouldnt the loudest frequency be what its tuned to. where can i get a 32hz test tone for free without buying a cd.. and why does everyone say "new" termlab whats the difference of new and old mic?

WarDrumz
10+ year member

Hebrew Israelite
ok i have a 15" mag in the 3.2cu 32hz box loneranger posted. wouldnt the loudest frequency be what its tuned to. where can i get a 32hz test tone for free without buying a cd.. and why does everyone say "new" termlab whats the difference of new and old mic?
Nah, I think the loudest frequency will be around 37-38hz.

I think the tuning frequency, in your case 32hz, is were the sub is most efficient, not necessarily the loudest.

Buy a Bass Mekanik cd. Most of his cd's cover test tones from 20hz to around 100hz. EX: track 30 is 30hz, track 32 is 32hz.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.