getting mag metered

skatenc
10+ year member

nc
ok i have a 15" mag in the 3.2cu 32hz box loneranger posted. wouldnt the loudest frequency be what its tuned to. where can i get a 32hz test tone for free without buying a cd.. and why does everyone say "new" termlab whats the difference of new and old mic?

ok i have a 15" mag in the 3.2cu 32hz box loneranger posted. wouldnt the loudest frequency be what its tuned to. where can i get a 32hz test tone for free without buying a cd.. and why does everyone say "new" termlab whats the difference of new and old mic?
Nah, I think the loudest frequency will be around 37-38hz.

I think the tuning frequency, in your case 32hz, is were the sub is most efficient, not necessarily the loudest.

Buy a Bass Mekanik cd. Most of his cd's cover test tones from 20hz to around 100hz. EX: track 30 is 30hz, track 32 is 32hz.

Generally speaking, 7hz or so above tuning frequency. This is, however, immensley dependant upon your cars resonant frequency. Many cars sympathetically vibrate at around 45hz or so.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.