getting back into car audio

Participant count
  • Participant list

Lschevelle
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
LA.
im trying to step back into the car audio world and im trying to decide on my next project...I most likely will be sticking with sundown because the few setups i had consisted of sundown. the setup will be going in my 09 crew cab silver ado. i don't want a wall. as far as power goes im thinking anywhere between 5-6500 watts here are my sub options i listen to 90% rap and 10% r&b. no intentions to compete but i want the bone crushing lows

1 two zv4 15's in fourth

2.three zv4 ported

3.three x15's ported

4. two zv4 18's

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Here are the reasons of my assumptions and why I think there is little danger in this setup. 1. Bared conductors could cause a spark that leads...
Lifelong Pioneer Premier series user here. Switched to the Kenwood eXcelon Reference (XR) DDX9905S and never looked back. Excellent sounding...
Appreciate the input! I'll check out the calc site and see how it compares. I'm in the beginning stages of building the box. Unfortunately with...
Anything worth getting is always worth it more at a steep discount. Not familiar with that unit, but the brand is great.

About this thread

Lschevelle

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
Lschevelle
LA.
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date