******geo Metro Wall Build ******

any ideas on what you're going to run for batts and amp(s)
he already has the batts.. they are c&d tech sealed batts.

he has another alt. we are going to try and make work.

and we are going to test it with a audiopipe ap3000 and see how it sounds.

he already has the batts.. they are c&d tech sealed batts.
he has another alt. we are going to try and make work.

and we are going to test it with a audiopipe ap3000 and see how it sounds.
Great amp for the money, needs good electrical, will do rated+.

My dream car, 2 18's walled in a geo. If you only knew how much I bug the wife to let me buy one for that purpose. Looks good can't wait to see it finished and vids hopefully.

:confused:Noob question, how is the box secured to the vehicle? Is it safe to drive as a daily driver. Have you driven it since you started on the box?
the floor will be bolted to the frame. I drove it into town and back and it seemed fine suspension wise.

i was considering getting my neighbors metro from her. little old lady that cant drive or anything anymore. she would probably let me have the car for free.

i was concerned about space and now i know i wouldnt have enough room at all.

looking forward to seeing finished pics

lmao- that small ass car with 2x 18's walled? gonna be sick.
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

My dream car, 2 18's walled in a geo. If you only knew how much I bug the wife to let me buy one for that purpose. Looks good can't wait to see it finished and vids hopefully.
maybe we will have some vids tomorrow

i was considering getting my neighbors metro from her. little old lady that cant drive or anything anymore. she would probably let me have the car for free.
i was concerned about space and now i know i wouldnt have enough room at all.

looking forward to seeing finished pics
My bro bought that thing for $250 its a fun little car and its great on gas...

Can you do a Yugo next?
sure //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.