General classifieds discussion

I agree that some obvious dealers shouldnt be allowed, but then again if they are good business people and can cut us a good deal, why would we complain?
And i know scammers are a losing battle, but what about hurricane0388 and bad95gt whose threads are still going and there SNs arent even banned? They can still log in and scam noobs through PMs. Seems like some mods are more interested in personal conflicts then whats in the best interest of the site.

Its truely a shame that the admin isnt more active on this site, it could be so much better just beinng able to IP ban people...
Unfortunately, goob doesn't want dealers selling on here, unless they're selling their own personal equipment.

As for hurricane0388 and bad95gt, I'm looking into both of them. It looks like hurricane has at least made an attempt to show that he's not a scammer, and him scamming anyone is still up in the air, so I don't think anything should be done with him.

I really feel that the sections should be broken up a bit more than they are. That way you don't have to bump the things so darn much.

Also much easier to find things this way.

Not saying eBay sections or anything but it would be nice to see Amps/Speakers/Subs/Other.

Unfortunately, goob doesn't want dealers selling on here, unless they're selling their own personal equipment.
As for hurricane0388 and bad95gt, I'm looking into both of them. It looks like hurricane has at least made an attempt to show that he's not a scammer, and him scamming anyone is still up in the air, so I don't think anything should be done with him.
Can I comment? lol

I really feel that the sections should be broken up a bit more than they are. That way you don't have to bump the things so darn much.
Also much easier to find things this way.

Not saying eBay sections or anything but it would be nice to see Amps/Speakers/Subs/Other.
We have discussed this and it has very mixed emotions. Some think its a good idea and others see it being more of a cluster fudge.

Personally I agree and disagree.

I like the broken up part, but it is more work on both the user and moderator to manage.

Also, we have ran it by goob several times to get either itrader type feedback or ebay type auctions for the site...Im still pushing for it and Ill bump the backroom thread again.

We have discussed this and it has very mixed emotions. Some think its a good idea and others see it being more of a cluster fudge.
Personally I agree and disagree.

I like the broken up part, but it is more work on both the user and moderator to manage.

Also, we have ran it by goob several times to get either itrader type feedback or ebay type auctions for the site...Im still pushing for it and Ill bump the backroom thread again.
I think it is at least worth looking back into. Maybe the opinion has changed.

Something I have never been clear on, and curious was why no dealers allowed? I would think dealers would be a good thing as we may get price breaks for doing large volume with them?

What is the reasoning behind it?

Mods should be banned for post dumping in classifieds. More on topic?
Lol ya.

I do and dont agree at the same time. I think they should know better. You dont see me doing it unless there is a reason behind. Such as yesterdays post dump by myself.

What was your post dump?

That contradicts your sticky:

No more warning...
Post dumping is public low balling with no intent to purchase

Off topic posts

Bashing posts

anything else that is in the original rules thread and anything else we see fit.

Its getting old...You have been warned.

1st offense 3 days

2nd 1 week

3rd 1 month

4th you're gone

Please report all post dumps...

Process of getting post dump removed.

1)hit the Triangle with the ! in side. Do NOT reply back to post dumper. There are 10 of us and we check our email quite often.

I think it is at least worth looking back into. Maybe the opinion has changed.
Something I have never been clear on, and curious was why no dealers allowed? I would think dealers would be a good thing as we may get price breaks for doing large volume with them?

What is the reasoning behind it?
Goob feels VERY strongly about not using his forum for commercial gain. Therefor no dealers allowed.

it was in coreys fs ad about the xxx recone.... he said he was selling it for a shop, but in all reality he bought it from the shop, but he didnt state it clearly... oh well

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.