General audio

Participant count
  • Participant list
I pulled a pair of Tenna model C0615c 51/2 air suspension speakers out of a classic car I purchased. They look to be in great shape, are these worth keeping.

Attachments

• IMG_2619.jpeg
    IMG_2619.jpeg
    860 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_2620.jpeg
    IMG_2620.jpeg
    828.2 KB · Views: 27
They are unique. I wonder if the 4 Ohms is for the main and 8 Ohms for the tweeter. I also wonder how they fit a 2 inches tweeter in front of a 5.25" cone. Add to that almost a pound of magnet for such a small low power speaker! Ve-ry unique indeed. This would fit well in a classic with shaft volume knobs.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

Similar threads

time alignment is not the same as volume. Time alignment is usually only needed when you have an amp or multiple amps, and one has a delay. I...
Okay. Thank you so much! I will run individual power / ground wires to each amp. If the front of the car has no dedicated spot for tweeters, what...
You will need distribution blocks for the amps I would run 0 gauge to the blocks and 4 gauge to the amps. For the head unit I would us one that...
Done correctly rearfill can give a good listen atmosphere I just fill it takes entirely too much work since you are trying to add ambience and...
The siq amps are Sq beast as well. And much cheaper. Made by s&I in Korea iirc

About this thread

Tim B

CarAudio.com Newbie
Tim B
St Louis
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date