General Andriod USB settings page discussion

Participant count
  • Participant list

Ali2627

Hey i have a generic 7 inch Andriod head unit link of it below. I;m having usb issues where connection is dropped randomly and i feel like its a setting i may be able to change to improve its stability its for an apple car play dongle but lets just make it simple and say i have a flash drive with music and connection to is gets dropped randomly over and over until it stops for a while. Here are some settings for USB on the enginnering tab any idea of what i should change go menu section to go too?
thanks

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07VJ4DZP5/?tag=caraudiocom-20

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

Similar threads

time alignment is not the same as volume. Time alignment is usually only needed when you have an amp or multiple amps, and one has a delay. I...
Looks like it's wire it either 4 or 8 ohm 🤔
Okay. Thank you so much! I will run individual power / ground wires to each amp. If the front of the car has no dedicated spot for tweeters, what...
You will need distribution blocks for the amps I would run 0 gauge to the blocks and 4 gauge to the amps. For the head unit I would us one that...
andriod detects sometimes iphone is connected i see it in the notifications but I'm guessing the app has a hard time knowing or its just a crap...

About this thread

Ali2627

Ali2627
Los Angeles,ca
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
Ali2627