Gear Bag Sale NME, Cocker, Angel, ION, Tippmann

my god, nice markers.

i wish the sport wasn't so expensive. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

great prices!

wtf these prices are absurd!

I have nothing against you man but you are ripping everyone on this site off...

Nmes go for $250-$350..

Half block is about $500-$600

ion maybe $380 MAYBE

G7 is about right

I used to b into paintball a few years back, ive stayed updated on the products and the prices look pretty decent for the markers for sale here. I used to have an Angel LCD when i was seriously into paintball.

wtf these prices are absurd!I have nothing against you man but you are ripping everyone on this site off...

Nmes go for $250-$350..

Half block is about $500-$600

ion maybe $380 MAYBE

G7 is about right
your seriously joking right?

NME's plus ups

Half Block has MQ and break beamed, weighing in 2 pounds 2 ounces, most cockers are 4 pounds 1 ounce

ION the price is right considering the price I payed for and it's never seena game.

you must be one of those people trying to get an SL74 for 500 or something, low balling POS. You obviously know nothing about paintball seeing as how you "just" got into it and probably have no idea how to repair or maintain a paintball gun. Go get your airsmithing license, go to gun tech classes and work at a store and learn how to fix every gun out in the market from the board to the mechanics, then start talking. Believe me you know nothing.

I used to b into paintball a few years back, ive stayed updated on the products and the prices look pretty decent for the markers for sale here. I used to have an Angel LCD when i was seriously into paintball.
yeah, the LCD back then was one of the reliable guns next to the shoebox shockers and matrix's.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

AznRevlAzn

10+ year member
otaku
AznRevlAzn
TriState Area
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies