Gear Bag Sale NME, Cocker, Angel, ION, Tippmann

AznRevlAzn
10+ year member

otaku
SANY0049.JPG

I am a tinkerer and have put much money into the parts needed for my vision of the perfect marker.

I have for sale only, a System X NME LE, Smart Parts Ion, A Psychoballistic SuperBolt, and a Tippmann A5. Shipping is $15 flat and the prices are posted under the picture. Paypal Only.

System X NME LE

Color is Gunmetal Dust, body is in excellent condition with the acception of a few tiny scratches (from previous owner). I am the second owner of the marker.

Upgrades:

Eigenram (modified for longer valve opening time)

Orange Bolt (pre-alias, modified to have equal length of the stock bolt)

Predator Board Code 5.0

Violent Products Delrin Piston

New Hosing

25 Gram Microswitch (positioned for 10g activation)

Critical Feedneck

New Detents

Empire Nano Rail

(all stock parts will be included at no extra charge)

SANY0039.JPG

Price is $600 firm, no OBO's.

MQ'ed Psychoballistics SuperBolt Half Block

My flagship marker, I really don't want to sell this one but because of circumstances beyond my control I need the money. The only way I will sell it to you is if you agree it sell it back to me in the near future.

Upgrades:

Half Block done at Impact Paintball

JCM Half Block Kit

Nylatron Bolt Pin

PBX MQ Valve

J&J 14" Ceramic

CCM NO-PRO FeedneckNew Designz Rail

Hybrid Push Button ON/OFF

Scenario Dreams T-Board w/ Chip

FBM Delrin Original Trigger

Planet Elcipse E2 Frame

Planet Eclipse Grey Ego Grips

Bob Long Torpedo

Violent Products Delrin Piston

CCM Front Block Screw

CCM Front Block

Belsales Evo Ram

Planet Eclipse QEV's

Planet Eclipse Ego Eyes

New Hosing

Kila Products Magnetic Detent

32Degrees Gauge

SANY0038.JPG

Price is $800, absolutely no OBO, i will find out where you live and kick you in the face if you do such a thing.

Tippmann A5

This one was actually an ongoing project, i was going to buy the 400 round Hopper and Techt QEPH Housing but ran out of funds and didn't feel like investing more into it.

Upgrades:

Ricochet Hopper

Techt Vortex

Rufus Dog Powertube and Bolt

WAS Equalizer Board

Lapco Machine Gun Shroud

Lapco Autococker Barrel Adapter

BT Bipod Adapter

BT Bipod

Laser Pointer

RedDot Sight

Evil Detonator

Drop Forward Adapter

ION Duck Bill

Machine Gun Stock w/ rest

Remote with Quick Disconnect and Bleed

88/4500 PMI Tank

Adjustable Double Trigger

Spring Kit

UTG Shoulder Strap

SANY0005.JPG

Price $650 w/ Tank, will not part.

Carbon Fiber ION

This is a completed Project, though it needs a new T-board, it's a Version A w/ LED relocation and starting to fault. Just order the T-board VerD Upgrade on the Scenario Dreams Website and send this board to him for the replacement, i think it's $20-$30 for the upgrade.

Upgrades:

CCM Carbon Fiber Barrel Kit

NDZ Breech

Kila Detents

Cougar-River Flow Body

Cougar-River Carbon Fiber 45 Grips

CCM No-Pro Feedneck

Virtue Blue Laser Eyes

Virtue White on/off

Scenario Dreams T-board (needs upgrade)

NDZ Scorpion Frame

NDZ Micro On/Off

KillerKarbon Wave Trigger

DeadlyWind Carbon Fiber Regulator Sleeve

Orange Bolt Unicorn Nano Version 2 Open Face

SANY0045.JPG

Price is $500 firm.

WDP ANGEL G7 Fly Arsenal

I love this marker, it shoots lasers and has never chopped. Bought it off of Paintballmama on AOG who plays on a WDP Sponsored Team at the MOB Field.

Upgrades:

A1 Small Bore Kit

A1 to G7 Fly Spacer

A1 On/Off and rail

A1 Feedkneck

New Rotobreech Gasket

SANY0044.JPG

Price is $700 firm no obo

WDP Angel A4 Fly Joy Division

I absolutely love the milling. I am the second owner, the previousl owner put this marker to heavy wear. The minireg,flash tank, and grip frame show heavy wear. There are minor scratches on the edges of the body.

Upgrades:

G7 Fly/A1 LPR Spring Stack (LPR now has a stupidly fast recharge rate)

1 of 1 Aluminum Hammer (stronger than Nylon/delrin)

New Fly Board firmware 3.5

G7 Laser Eyes

A1 On/Off and Rail

SANY0042.JPG

Price is $500 no OBO

prices are pretty high for a car audio forum. Have you posted elsewhere already?

Dude...those markers are all MORE than worth what he's asking.It's a shame how little people pay for nice gear //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif If I was still into paintball I'd pick one of those guns up but I just sold my hooked up minimag,it was my baby but it's gone now.

prices are pretty high for a car audio forum. Have you posted elsewhere already?
apoc in all fairness, my prices are more than reasonable (i am at a loss considering how much I paid for them along with the upgrades). I've posted on PBN, AOG, and here.

Dude...those markers are all MORE than worth what he's asking.It's a shame how little people pay for nice gear //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif If I was still into paintball I'd pick one of those guns up but I just sold my hooked up minimag,it was my baby but it's gone now.
i loved mags. The whole pull then release klinking noise was the coolest part. BOOM KLINK, BOOM KLINK, BOOM KLINK, BOOM KLINK, BOOM KLINK, BOOM KLINK.

Hey bro, I'm not knocking your pricing. It may be MORE than fair. I know nothing about that kind of paintball let alone the prices. I'm just saying it may be hard coming to a Car Audio forum and trying to unload some top of the line markers for a substantial amount of money. I just thought you might have better luck posting on actual paintball forums if you haven't done so already.

Apoc I feel where you're coming from but any of the guns he posted above cost him double for the guns STOCK.Then add the crazy upgrades he has into them and he's losing a lot of money.I kinda feel bad for him but I see he has quite a bit of money so..lol

Apoc I feel where you're coming from but any of the guns he posted above cost him double for the guns STOCK.Then add the crazy upgrades he has into them and he's losing a lot of money.I kinda feel bad for him but I see he has quite a bit of money so..lol
thank you, and yeah when i had money i was able to indulge in the luxury being able to afford this sport, sadly I lost my job and must resort to this which i highly regret in attempt to get some capital.

The only thing I'd say was priced alittle high would be Ion.

I've seen Ion's up'd to the max like that, with different bodies going for only $350-400 other places. But it's worth whatever you want it to be worth.

Nice ass gear BTW. Wish I had some **** like that.

i love the way paintball guns look, but i dont have the money for it //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

bump for joo

Nice gear.

Your ION>My ION //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Up for the man.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

AznRevlAzn

10+ year member
otaku
AznRevlAzn
TriState Area
Start date
Participants
Who Replied