Misc Stuff

connersdad19
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
First i have for sale is insignia surround sound that has not been used.....i just pulled it out of storage....and have no use for it now...so i need to get rid of it asap....i am asking $50 plus shipping.

SA400007.jpg

Up next is a socom navy seals headset for the playstation 2....i know its not worth much but i will take offers...........

SocomNavySealsHeadset.jpg

NavySealsHeadsetForPlaystation2.jpg

Headset.jpg

The next item up is...........my paintball gun that is less then 2 months old....i have only shot it once....as to why i am getting rid of it...i dont use it at all between my college and my family i have no time at all.......it comes with a helmet/googles....co2.....gloves and a plug..........i am asking $75 dollars plus shipping

SA400004-1.jpg

SA400003-1.jpg

SA400002-1.jpg

SA400001-1.jpg

I also have a cd drive that was just pulled out of my desktop...as i upgraded to a burner.....i will take the best offer

SA400017.jpg

SA400016.jpg

SA400015.jpg

I have a 1995 Pontiac Grand Am Gt and me and my wife are trading it in....i bought these speaker adapters to be able to put 6.5 inch speakers in the doors....I am asking $20 shipping included....these are brand new...

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

I bought a pair of 6x9s off of alex3gamer on roe....and he sent these as well....i am asking $25 shipping included....

SA400012.jpg

SA400013.jpg

SA400014.jpg

I know that i have just signed up on here but i am legit and do have references....i will take trades and offers just let me know...i only accept paypal atm

good call posting pics and prices, that will help you sell. What you might want to do is list off where you have references and who they are, and post the pics with a piece of paper with your caraudio.com name, and the date written on it. That way everyone knows they are in your possession. I know it seems like a lot, but it will help you sell this stuff. Welcome to the site, and heres your first bump.

Seen this dude on ROE and I will vouch that he is a cool guy. Wish I had the money to buy the surround sound from him. Havn't dealt with him personally but I believe he does have references over at ROE.

i do have references from roe they are on my sig......and about the pics....i never thought about that...i have everything packed atm so i dont want to really take pics....i am not like others that i have seen where they sell stuff thats not theres.....i dont rip people off....i am a man of my word for certain....and thanks.

good call on the refs, not saying I need them myself for a purchase, but some people prefer it. Either way once you get a sale or two on here it won't be so necessary. Just trying to help you get a good start. Those refs from ROE will definitely help.

the bike in the background is 100 dollars plus shipping.......I have had it for a couple of years now......i have used it the last 2 years mainly for dirt jumping.....i have used it for street.....It comes with new grips.....it has 14mm axles....i am not sure if they are double or triple walled.......it has a casket stem and a haro three piece crank with a grind guard....new back tire......

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

connersdad19

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Veteran
connersdad19
Logan, Ohio (43138)
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies