Gckless's Panels by 04Murdalanche

Dam,even if you used them,like you said,how the he!! are they good g to attach? might have to glass that to the door?

he wanted to charge you 400-500$ for them ?!?!?!?!?!?! plus shipping??????????? my god thats insane for that work there. not even wrapped or finished. and hacked all to hell looks like theirs more bondo then resin on them, them things cant be lite lol

Use thick vinyl and a heat gun and you should be able to wrap them just fine. They look about halfway finished by my estimation. Nothing that some bondo, a dremmel, and plenty of sanding won't fix, but all stuff you'd expect to have done if you're actually paying money.

I'd guess that this knuckle head simply doesn't know any better and got in way over his head promising work beyond the level of his skills.

Looks like he removed me from FB //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wow.gif.23d729408e9177caa2a0ed6a2ba6588e.gif

No more updates on murdapanels and murdadashes.

Guess he had hard feelings after I spoke the truth on my situation. I'm sure he knew if he didn't send me a good product after 7 months I'm gonna warn all you guys. Psh, I'd hate for everyone to get screwed. But looks like he was well on his path of destruction.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif This is fuckin sad...

Yeah they look like they are about half way done and I'd say the $100 you have given him is fair for the work done. He should not have the nads to ask for another $2-300.

This might be the wrong place to ask, but do people actually pay that much for molded panels? I've done lots of fiberglass before and I agree it's hard work, but 4-500??? That's crazy. I've done peoples kick panels for like $100 finished and painted to match. Maybe I should start posting pics and start doing these because at least I know my works clean and a lot better than some I've seen.

This might be the wrong place to ask, but do people actually pay that much for molded panels? I've done lots of fiberglass before and I agree it's hard work, but 4-500??? That's crazy. I've done peoples kick panels for like $100 finished and painted to match. Maybe I should start posting pics and start doing these because at least I know my works clean and a lot better than some I've seen.
400 bucks for a quality kick panel job is a good price.

---------- Post added at 02:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:46 AM ----------

400 bucks for a quality kick panel job is a good price.

Wow, then I'll start building them. I've done quite a few.
Post up your pics in the build log section. If you do good work and your first deal goes smooth on here you could have a decent side job.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

gckless

5,000+ posts
CarAudio.com Veteran
gckless
San Antonio
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies