Gckless's Panels by 04Murdalanche

Sounds like a plan. I'm moving to a place that has a garage and that will easily help things out. I have an 02 silverado I just picked up and I'mlanning on doing some kicks for the panels on it. I'll do a build log on it.

So I paid $100 up front, and shipping both ways, which totaled $60. We agreed I would pay the rest on October 15th, and he said the total would be $300-400 depending on how hard they would be. I'm not paying him any more. Also not filing a claim, not sure it's worth it.
wow i'm in the wrong business and could do alot better than what you got.

wow i'm in the wrong business and could do alot better than what you got.
It's not always great. You get a lot of people wanting custom doors and wanna pay 1-200 because "my boy can do it for that price". Then when I see them again they've got some piece of wood wrapped in vinyl or carpet screwed to their door panel.

To mount those panels (if possible) drill a hole from the panel thru the rear fiberglass mold see if you can use stainless lock nuts and bolts. (Don't need to be ultra thick. 1/4" is more than sufficient)

Seems like a lot of unnecessary work for one mid. ***** you got screwed. I know how big those mids are and I'm pretty sure you could have mounted them to the door panel. Granted that's not ideal for anarchy's as they prefer a seal back configuration. I'm running some tantric mids in my doors and they door well just mounted to the panel.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

gckless

5,000+ posts
CarAudio.com Veteran
gckless
San Antonio
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies