Gay Rappers

Originally posted by BassiKLowZ LOL this is the root of all the confusion people. . .this statement alone has set people out after my and apparently they are going to "Destroy me" LMMFAO

Im just curious as when i ever called anyone a dumbass with that statement? I just said that it was a dumb statment. . . but F- it. . .

If anyone has a problem with me drop your reasoning and i will take it up with you.
JACKASS!!!!

He's Just a BassiKJackass
LOL and what do you know???? Wasnt u the one licking everyones nutts so they would get off your case? Sorry i dont do that, i dont really care if you dont like me but at least have a valid reason.

Originally posted by BassiKLowZ LOL and what do you know???? Wasnt u the one licking everyones nutts so they would get off your case? Sorry i dont do that, i dont really care if you dont like me but at least have a valid reason.
Jackass!

I think you need to re-read my post...this time a little slower, especially the LAST couple of sentences. I tried to end it, but again, you seem to have a bad case of diahrea of the mouth...

JACKASS

Have a ****-rific day (I'm certain you already have)

Originally posted by Brock you did NOT just do that. here we go again... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
"Do you think you look cool with your little avetar holding up your ciggarette playing net thug with the rest of them?????" - BassiKLowZ

Nice quote Brock...lol. BTW, lets not get this thread back up on top lol...dont need another war;)

- Steve:)p)

LIKE OIL AND WATER .THEY DON'T MIX..SO RAP AND GAY DON'T MIX .WE CALL THOSE RAPPERS .........FONY RAPPERS WHO DO NOT EXCITE........THE COMMENT ON LL ...10 ALBUMS THATS A LIFE SENTENCE FOR A RAPPER.......M&M DOES **** AND NEED A ROLE MODLE ............HOLLA!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

tim-mania

10+ year member
tim-mania
Tsawwassen, B.C.
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from