g35 question

Participant count
  • Participant list

Zxcvtypo
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
well, i'm inheriting a good bit of money and am getting a 6 spd. g35 coupe in around march/april:yumyum: . i'm trying to get the system together now. i've read up on here some and seen some people talk about putting a 12" xxx in the trunk, and that's what i'm thinkin about doing too, with ~ 1600w..havn't decided which amp yet

i'm just wondering if you guys have heard any different subs in this car because i havn't, and i'm open to any suggestions...i'd probably go sealed..unless anyone strongly recommends otherwise

My cousin has a g35coupe with 1 13w7 sealed and it gets quite loud.. I didnt have much time to take a the enclosure, but it was fiberglassed/painted in the trunk where he also had his ps2 , amps, and other various accessories. The SQ was amazing and the SPL was quite loud, the G35 coupes get good airflow into the cabin. Get a 12-15" super sub and send it some power. I'dd say a 12" xxx would work well in your application.

Also got a friend with a G35(sedan) with a W7, only problem is the 3rd brake light rattles like hell.

XXX sounds good to me.

Definitely get some sound deadening in the trunk! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

hmm...would you guys recommend a 13w7 over a 12" XXX? for both a mixture of SQ/spl
I bet if you search you can find out. That question has only been asked about 10 million times besides the fact that you wanna know the 13 compared to the 12. Why not 12 and 12?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.