Fusion

Participant count
  • Participant list
well if you plan on powering a set of components (front) and a set of 6x9's (rear) you will need a 4 channel amp so you can retain fade control. if you want to use a 2 channel amp, you will need two. one for front and one for rear.

you dont need two two-channels, we used one two channel in my buddys car but i wanted to know if there would be a difference in sound quality or anything else....

Originally posted by Eclipse18 you dont need two two-channels, we used one two channel in my buddys car but i wanted to know if there would be a difference in sound quality or anything else....
he must only be using the amp to power either the front or the rear speakers only - not all four with a single 2 channel amp. if you want to amplify both the front and rear and be able to fade from front to rear (and why would'nt you?)... why yes you do need two two channels!!! if you are going to be using front and rear speakers you will need to be able to control the relative levels of the front and rear speakers. like with a 4 channel or two 2 channels. if you are going to just use one 2 channel then amplify the front only and let the HU power the rears.

well ive have seen and heard a beetle at a show which registered an official 169db from 3 15inch powerplant subs, so u could say they aint too bad! but personally i would look into the brahma, idmax, hcca, dd, ba and eclipse dvc alums before touching fusion.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.