Fusion Jonah Lomu 12" 1300watt....the ****?

Participant count
  • Participant list

31337hxr
10+ year member

I am planning to get (2) 12" Fusion Jonah Lomu 12" 1300watt power handling SUBS for my car.

It will probably be powered by a Rockford Fosgate BD1500 amp.

Will these two subs pound the $$%@$@! out of my car and probably the driver next to me? My friend told me these are like, the BEST of the BEST.

Do you guys think (2) two 12" JL 12W3's are good enough for my Toyota Camry 2000 LE with a JL Audio 500/1 Amp?

or should I just go for the two 12" Fusions with the Rockford amp?

thanks

I'll tell you, I was VERY suprised by the Lomu 12's. I have recently started dabbling in carrying a small inventory of car audio in my customization shop. I usually just bought audio equipment to install into cars we build for our customers.

I kept hearing about these Jonah Lomu subs, so I bought some sets.

I installed them in my truck replacing some JL Audio 12's, installed in a 1.25cuFt ported enclosure. THEY POUND! I really couldn't believe the difference.

You can't go wrong with these. If you haven't found em yet, drop me an email, I can probably find you a good price.

Take care,

Tuck

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.