Fun Recone Project, Need Opinions

Participant count
  • Participant list

BassAddictJ
5,000+ posts

CarAudio.com Veteran
FL
So i have 2 old school JL10w6 wotors and i wanna recone them with parts to make a **** nice hybrid woofer with that will sound nice and get loud

i was immediately thinking RE SE parts parts but im looking at 75+ ship for each, anyone have any suggestions of brand/model 10' i should recone these with??

Did you call RE to get prices on the recone parts for an SE?

Sx recone parts are over $140 each. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif :rolleyes:

ya se 10's are like 90 and sx parts are like 120 iirc.....callled the other day.....i find im broker than i origianlly thought so this project wil have to be put on hold......but one day it'll be done and fun...meh...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.