fultron memphis belle 600 6 chan

Its *****. I'll buy it from you for $25 shipped //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/naughty.gif.94359f346c0f1259df8038d60b41863e.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/up2something.gif.dd110ecf3ae4b76050d87598f2f8de7c.gif

dude u have no idea what u just bought. Just be greatful to ur uncle.

got to memphisaudio.com and check out there belle series. FUltron=memphis

fultron was memphis a long long time ago. older memphis amps, especially ones back in the fultron days tend to blow much easier than the newer memphis amps made before the Mclass series. HOWEVER, the belle is a one strong bas ass amp so as long as you watch your gains and make sure its not overheating you';ll be fine

the fact of which you got that for 20 bucks makes me wanna mug you , j/k

sell it on ebay and make 200-250 bucks.......

fultron was memphis a long long time ago. older memphis amps, especially ones back in the fultron days tend to blow much easier than the newer memphis amps made before the Mclass series. HOWEVER, the belle is a one strong bas ass amp so as long as you watch your gains and make sure its not overheating you';ll be fine

the fact of which you got that for 20 bucks makes me wanna mug you , j/k

sell it on ebay and make 200-250 bucks.......
X2

At one point in time Fultron/Memphis was about deck to deck with PPI Art Series amps. Super clean signals to boot. The quality of the Memphis equip has gone downhill a tad bit, but still underrated for what they are.

/me looks in matress for another $20 just in case...

the belle wasnt a typical fultron amp at all its looks should tell you something and that series is more bullet proof than what they have now. it isnt as powerful though

like is it 600 all together or 600 per channel, cause its like 2 foot long things huge
This is the 4 ohm rating

4x75 and 150x2 at 4 ohms

So it's 600 total @ 4ohms

It should run appr double at 2 ohms I would think. I do know the sub channels bridge to 600X1 @ 4ohm. One is up for sale on Ebay right now and I have been eying it.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.