FU Audio 1250 series t/s

Participant count
  • Participant list
He gave them to me a while ago but they were fresh out the box specs and pointless. I don't know why he can't just get us TS specs. Would take him no time at all. Pure laziness to me.

He gave them to me a while ago but they were fresh out the box specs and pointless. I don't know why he can't just get us TS specs. Would take him no time at all. Pure laziness to me.
I know the 1250 is like the only series without the specs posted. He replies to any of my emails within 30mins do idk why he can't just post them it would take him all of 5mins to do it.

I have a 750v2.0 15 now but I'm thinking of upgrading to the 1250 15 but I want to know if it will sound good in the box I already have before I drop $300 on the thing cuz I can't afford another box if I get the 1250 lol

^^^Specs have me nervous lol. Will have two 1250 15s arriving early next week...... did a box 10.8 cubes tuned to 29 so will see how low they can go. I know they are not going to be like my old x15s but the fs looks really high and spl really low. He also avoided when I asked for ts as well. @gotsixers (can't remember real user name) said he has ts for the 1250s after break in and has 29fs and 25mm xmax. Which if so for 299$ is fair. But yes now I'm hoping they get down //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

This is like the 3rd furr covered box I've seen in the last two weeks. Since my box is still bare I think I might have to furr it!
Go hairless!! Or furless!!

Nobody likes an old growth forrest lol

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Darth_Immitis

CarAudio.com Elite
Darth_Immitis
Massachusetts
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from