SOLD FT (2) 15'' RE SE's

I think one of his SE 15 is worth more then your SX 15 //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/naughty.gif.94359f346c0f1259df8038d60b41863e.gif
well maybe i didnt know that since i never called RE about the SE's. and i would throw some cash in the mix. :)

1600w would work good for a Brahma in a 2 cube seaed box, JUST MANAGE YOUR GAINS!!!! A Brahma can get very picky about power if you clip the hell out of it. Manage your gains, and I do not see why you should have a problem. What kind of amp will you be using?

1600w would work good for a Brahma in a 2 cube seaed box, JUST MANAGE YOUR GAINS!!!! A Brahma can get very picky about power if you clip the hell out of it. Manage your gains, and I do not see why you should have a problem. What kind of amp will you be using?

O yeah, and remember, I'm willing to throw in some dough, if you will do the trade..

Your choice!! good luck!

i'm sorry guys i donno right now, i've been really busy with work and haven't had time to think on what to go with and what not. i'll have time this weekend to make a decision. i'll let u guys know.

trancer - are u looking to buy or trade?

Only looking to buy. I did have a sub to trade, but its already sold and the other sub I would have is not a sub you are looking for. Its a BNIB: 12" Alpine Type S

well after thinking that the main reason i'm switching up my setup is so i can actually have trunk space lol. i'm gonna turn down all the 15" woofers. i'm deciding that i'm gonna step down to a single super 12" so i can save trunk space and actually put stuff in my trunk now.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

FalconXtreme

10+ year member
Wheres my pants?????
FalconXtreme
bay area, ca
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date