SOLD FT (2) 15'' RE SE's

dang magnum or brahma i donno what to do. for all the guys offering brahmas i need to know what years they were bought and condition. and pics if possible. also whats the ohms on the VCs for the brahmas? i'm hoping they can do 1ohm so i can feed the sucker 1600watts

got a Stereo Integrity Magnum D2 Claw 12 and a SoundSplinter RL-P for sale/trade. (it's a 15 and in TOP NOTCH shape).

oh yah, unless you're SUPER careful w/ a brahma 1600-1700 wts will end it's life soon. I've had and still got brahma 15's and I know. It performs the same with 1200 wts as it did when I put 1500 on it....just that at 1200 wts I wasn't getting the burning VC smell!

V.

Well then you need to stop clipping and you won't get that smell. Lemme know ASAP the brahma 15 I was talking about is timb2169's. Its a 15 GREAT condition and has the mk1 motor w/ the 12 spoke basket. It was purchased a few months ago off scottie Johnson. My mag 12 I will trade is a claw basket and mint condition minus a couple VERY minor scraches on the backplate.

Well then you need to stop clipping and you won't get that smell. Lemme know ASAP the brahma 15 I was talking about is timb2169's. Its a 15 GREAT condition and has the mk1 motor w/ the 12 spoke basket. It was purchased a few months ago off scottie Johnson. My mag 12 I will trade is a claw basket and mint condition minus a couple VERY minor scraches on the backplate.
sorry buddy, I don't clip anything I have/had. 1600 wts rms isn't the best bet for a brahma man, trust me. Adire will tell you themselves....

V.

well i need some time to think about the offers. how will the brahmas work with 1600wrms in a 2cube sealed box? cause thats what i'm looking to put it in.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

FalconXtreme

10+ year member
Wheres my pants?????
FalconXtreme
bay area, ca
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date