FSD Audio Amps Closeout Sale

SounDrive
Pro Seller

www.soundrive.audio
Lebanon, TN
We have brand new FSD Audio amps currently on closeout pricing. SounDrive Audio is an authorized dealer for FSD - make sure to purchase from an authorized dealer otherwise your warranty is void.

These amps are made in Korea by Zenon, one of the two main buildhouses there that also builds for many reputable companies.

Visit our store to order with Paypal or a card, or ask for a paypal invoice - FSD Audio - SounDrive Audio Store

Prices including shipping:

FZ85.4 - $141.95

FZ125.4 - $215.95

FZ700 - $139.95

FZ1200 - $177.95

FZ1600 - $225.95

FZ2600 - $332.95

FZ3800 - SOLD OUT

FZ5000 - SOLD OUT

2i9igdz.jpg

For anyone who doubts the power these put out, here is a clamp of the now discontinued FZ5000

.5 rising to 1.3

14.2v dropping to 11.0v

9svtdg.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I was about to buy 1 of each of the 4 channel amps and was like wtf? How do you rise the price on a closeout amp that didn't sell when it was on sale? I just don't get the logic on that. I can understand I missed out on the sale on the mono amps due to being sold out. But these were listed as a Close out sale. I know a few people was waiting for them to drop the price alittle more to clear them out. Well I guess that's not happening just raise the price instead so you can hang on for the a little longer.

Crazier yet I pm Soundrive and I must had wrote it in the middle of the night and forgot I did it all together. I red it today and the words are all over the place and out of context. All I have to say about that is Ambien is a hell of a drug. Make you do crazy **** like blasting out full tilt in the driveway 4 am. and not even remember it. Oh and the response I got to my privet message was

"The price on the site is the lowest we are authorized to sell them." Really? Never heard of a closeout item going back up in price after they didn't sell. Is it just me or does that just sound strange?

Site looks to say 130 units left so yea... Was gonna grab 2 of them but Steven "owner of TS" gave me a deal on a 150.4 that I could not pass on seeing as the 1 TS has the same amount of power as 2 fsd 85.4's would give me. Just a lot less wires to run...
Ive got 4 for the right price.
Is there anything else that you can buy right now?email me at apgmllc@yahoo.com or text Ryan at 7067250759

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...