FS: Zed Audio Leviathan III and MInotaur II , plus Zed RA

Status
Not open for further replies.

captainobvious!
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Item(s) for Sale:

1. Zed Audio Leviathan III newest version. LEDs installed, extremely low usage. Just came back from Stephen Mantz of Zed with a clean bill of health.

Leviathan III

2. Zed Audio Minotaur II newest version. LEDs installed, extremely low usage.

Minotaur

3. Zed Audio RA bass controller.

ZED Audio RA Universal Subwoofer Control Preamplifier for Any Car Amplifier New | eBay

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Please see pictures for cosmetic condition. All 3 items function flawlessly. A small entry hole was installed on the end plate of each amp and LEDs installed to show off the beautiful internals. Wire a basic switch up to the lead provided and they can be turned on and off easily. Pictures shown of how they looked in my build. Absolutely stunning. All 3 items come in their original boxes.

Price:

Leviathan III- $800 shipped CONUS

Minotaur II- $500 shipped CONUS

Zed RA

COMBO DEAL- Buy both the Leviathan and Minotaur and I'll include the RA for free and drop the price to $1200 shipped CONUS.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Included, CONUS on me. Will be very well packaged (double boxed) and fully insured.

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

PICTURES:

**** sick setup.. How many speakers are you running in your car?
Thanks

7 total currently. I had each Leviathan bridged to 3 channels each. Insane power, especially for a rarely used SQ system //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

I gotta ask since I have the v1 but haven't been able to install it. Were you running active and what speakers are you running? Looking at running mine as an active 3 way, but don't know what speakers to go with. I'm looking to go SQ/SQL as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...