• Participant list
Status
Not open for further replies.

TNT
10+ year member

St.Louis
Item(s) for Sale:

ZED AUDIO DREADNOUGHT 4 CHANNEL AMP 900 WATT CLASS D

Item(s) Description/Condition: ITEM IS NEW GREAT CONDITION STILL IN ORIGINAL BOX AND PACKAGING.

Price: $800/CONSIDER OFFERS BUT NO TRADES

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information: WILL SHIP USPS WITH TRACKING AND INSURANCE

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Gawd these look so sweet nice amp //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
Thanks! I need to get rid of it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...