SOLD FS: ZAPCO DC650.6, DC750.2 - SymbiLink - ID XS65 custom 2ohm mids

Participant count
  • Participant list

hybridamp
10+ year member

█ ▇ ▅ ▅ ▇ ▂ &#
Ky

1. ZAPCO® DC650.6 6-channel amp: I am the original owner of this amp and it is still in excellent condition with normal signs of use. It includes everything that you see in the photo album: the original retail box, short cable for linking it to another DC amp, 3 SymbiLink transmitters (2 are still brand new), USB cable, owner’s manual, and performance sheet. It does NOT include a DPN CD since it didn’t come with one when I purchased it new; therefore, you will need to contact ZAPCO, or your local ZAPCO dealer, to see if they can provide it or configure the amp for you since you cannot adjust the settings of the amp without it or the use of a DRC-SL controller (I had a DRC-SL controller, but I sold it already a few months back).

Photos: Open Photo Album

Price: $675 shipped

2. ZAPCO® DC750.2 2-channel amp: This amp is in good condition with several signs of use, notably it is missing the power and protect LEDs and it has one of the bottom end-cap fins broken off (both are viewable in the photo album). I received the amp this way so I don’t know why the LEDs aren’t there. I tried shining a flashlight into the holes where the LEDs should be to see if perhaps they had just been pushed inside the chassis, but it doesn’t look like they are in there. The fin was bent when I received it, I tried to move it slightly back into place with my finger and it cracked off so I just discarded the broken piece. Only the original retail box and 1 SymbiLink transmitter are included with this amp. Again, it does NOT include a DPN CD since it didn’t come with one when I purchased it used; therefore, you will need to contact ZAPCO, or your local ZAPCO dealer, to see if they can provide it or configure the amp for you since you cannot adjust the settings of the amp without it or the use of a DRC-SL controller (I had a DRC-SL controller, but I sold it already a few months back).

Price: $375 shipped

3. ZAPCO® SymbiLink SLDIN.18 ~18ft DIN-to-DIN cables: I have two of these available, both are used so expect some sound dampening/tape residue, etc. They are both in retail boxes.

Price: $35 shipped each. > Dropped to: $30 shipped each.

Image Dynamics® XS65 mids, custom built 2ohm versions, one pair: Unfortunately, I don’t think I’ll ever get a chance to install these as I had intended when I custom ordered them from ID so I figured I would give you guys a chance to grab them before I change my mind again and keep them. I have only taken them out of the box to admire and photograph, but they appeared to be used when I first opened the box. I assume this “wear” was from the custom building process, not sure why the grilles look used also, but they do. The pair of mids are in the plain white box that I received them in from ID and include grilles.

Price: $275 shipped for the pair. > Dropped to: $265 shipped.

I do accept PayPal®. Shipping is to the continental United States only.

Thanks, the only thing I'm really looking for is a US Amps DE1000.

you have great taste in equipment. i would love those mids but currently cant afford them.

oh and i too am looking for one of those amps //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Thanks and bump. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

I know what you mean; I sure wish I had the time to install them. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Bump.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.