FS: virgin lead batts like northstar cheap!!!

michaellane
5,000+ posts

CarAudio.com Veteran
tx
Item(s) for Sale:

Batts

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Im selling them in sets of 4. Good for 2k-3k systems all day long. These are mikitary grade and come with a metal casing. 4 of them in the box weighs 51 pounds. They retail for over $120 each

Price:

$120 shipped.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Informatio

******MORE INFO CAN BE FOUND HERE*****

http://www.caraudio.com/forums/electrical-wiring-classifieds/614559-fs-small-enersys-batts-cheap.html

Will the black ones be cheaper? I need to get something Friday. System going back in the truck and need a bit of power.plus I'm adding my 250a alt
Yeah possibly. At 120 shipped for a 50 pound package thats hard to beat but ill see what I can do for sure

Have any members who have been around a bit whi want to be the first to try out the blackk batts? I need a guinea pig

Just so everyine knows. I work full time, go to class 2 nights a week and am in the process of buying a house. If you are buying anything less than 4 batts or need them packaged differently to be shipped outta the US you got to cut me some slack. I have to get the boxes and all jazz. I have boxes for shipping 4 of them but I dont stock usps flat rate boxes. Sorry for any issues but I ship a ton and have everything set up for doing sets of 4 all in one box

Just so everyine knows. I work full time, go to class 2 nights a week and am in the process of buying a house. If you are buying anything less than 4 batts or need them packaged differently to be shipped outta the US you got to cut me some slack. I have to get the boxes and all jazz. I have boxes for shipping 4 of them but I dont stock usps flat rate boxes. Sorry for any issues but I ship a ton and have everything set up for doing sets of 4 all in one box
See if you can work out what my brother needs ASAP. We have just about everything else ordered except terminals and wire.

See if you can work out what my brother needs ASAP. We have just about everything else ordered except terminals and wire.
I sent you a pm I need his number asap. Ill just text or call him

I sent you a pm I need his number asap. Ill just text or call him
I didn't get your PM. I did tell him to hit you up for 20 so hopefully he'll get on that today.

What do you use for terminals on these? Know a place we can get a pile of them for cheap?

I didn't get your PM. I did tell him to hit you up for 20 so hopefully he'll get on that today.
What do you use for terminals on these? Know a place we can get a pile of them for cheap?
Look how about you just text me? Easier to deal with you than a newb for the begining stuff of the deal I also got pics of some ways ppl have hooked then up

Text me

Id like an answer to this also.

Im stuck with smaller m6 bolts and washers where a single lugs is put.

The actual depth for the bolt inside is very small.

Sent from my draconis using Tapatalk

Will you be getting more of these in the future? They would be great in the rear quarters of my 95 Camaro Z28. To put the weight of them right at the axles for the track. My other batteries are all running like camps. Thanks for everything...

Will you be getting more of these in the future? They would be great in the rear quarters of my 95 Camaro Z28. To put the weight of them right at the axles for the track. My other batteries are all running like camps. Thanks for everything...
Im picking up 32 today. But 20 are already sold. One guy got 16 another got 4

---------- Post added at 10:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:22 AM ----------

I also sent a pm
Ill check it when I get home im picking up more right now

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

michaellane

5,000+ posts
CarAudio.com Veteran
michaellane
tx
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date