FS: virgin lead batts like northstar cheap!!!

michaellane
5,000+ posts

CarAudio.com Veteran
tx
Item(s) for Sale:

Batts

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Im selling them in sets of 4. Good for 2k-3k systems all day long. These are mikitary grade and come with a metal casing. 4 of them in the box weighs 51 pounds. They retail for over $120 each

Price:

$120 shipped.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Informatio

******MORE INFO CAN BE FOUND HERE*****

http://www.caraudio.com/forums/electrical-wiring-classifieds/614559-fs-small-enersys-batts-cheap.html

UPDATE I have 8 or 12 at the house and there is only a few more left. After these are gone im selling the non military grade ones. They are labeled genesis but are made by the exact same ppl. Once they are gone thats it for now. Best deal out period vet them before they are gone

8 are pending. Once these are gone I will list the regular commercial ones not with a metal casing and they are black. Made by same company virgin lead they are stamped genesis

Last 8 I have are sold. I have access to another 6 or 8 of these. If you want them bri g some money or a great trade ASAP or they will be gone

8 left and thats absolutely it. The very last 8. Of you want them bring on a awesome trade or cash. 120 for 4 and 240 for 8

Do you have 4 left
I have 4 of the black genesis batts. Exact same as the hawkers but no metal casing. Made by the same company and everything. And they look the same besides the casing color. I will be posting them for sale here shortly. PM if you want to be the first to try them out

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

michaellane

5,000+ posts
CarAudio.com Veteran
michaellane
tx
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date