2. Specs:

Term-LAB

A/C Powered

1 each 183 dB High Precision SPL Sensor

1 each 25' Sensor Cable

A/C Powered Interface Box

USB Cable

Custom Molded Attache Case

System Requirements: 266 Mhz or faster PC, Windows Vista, Windows XP or Windows 2000, CD-ROM, USB Port. Term-LAB USB is not compatible with USB chipsets manufactured by ALI or SIS. Windows 2000 users must have Direct-X 9 or newer (free update from Microsoft.) Term-LAB includes a 1 year parts and labor warranty. Please note that we do not offer refunds on any products that include software.

SPL Meter

Integrated Scorekeeping

Sensor Technology - Never needs calibrating

Precision 1 Hz Low-Frequency RTA

Waveform Display

Real-Time, Peak Hold, and Avg SPL Modes

Peak SPL Frequency Detection

3. Description/Condition:

9.5/10 Costmetically only because its used

10/10 Mechanically

This has only been used a couple of times just to tune vehicles.

This does not come with the CD or the activation code.

This is $100 from wayne.

4. Price: :

$500 + shipping OBO!

5. Pictures:

Termlab001.jpg

Termlab002.jpg

Termlab003.jpg

Termlab004.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
lol all termlabs are usb. when people say usb termlab they instantly think usb power since all connect via usb anyways. already have a TL but good luck. car gonna be too loud for the use of a termlab?? haha

Why am i stupid? I know how much it's worth, and i'll never own one. Haha. He said OBO, and it was a joke?! Like i think he'd sell it for $25.00? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wow.gif.23d729408e9177caa2a0ed6a2ba6588e.gif

Why am i stupid? I know how much it's worth, and i'll never own one. Haha. He said OBO, and it was a joke?! Like i think he'd sell it for $25.00? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wow.gif.23d729408e9177caa2a0ed6a2ba6588e.gif
you makin you self seem dumber

you are stupid because i said so and thats all that really matters. no reason to offer 25 bucks in a thread when u know **** well he isnt gonna sell it for that. i know how much its worth too thats why im not stupid enough to offer 25 dollars. leave jokes for PM's not wasting his time reading it in his thread. STFU GTFO

you are stupid because i said so and thats all that really matters. no reason to offer 25 bucks in a thread when u know **** well he isnt gonna sell it for that. i know how much its worth too thats why im not stupid enough to offer 25 dollars. leave jokes for PM's not wasting his time reading it in his thread. STFU GTFO
Easy man, I was merely kidding trying to add a quick chuckle... I apologize OP for crapping your thread with this stuff..... GLWS, looks like a tip-top item! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.