SOLD FS: Two JL 13T W5's subwoofers

unknown
10+ year member

I have two JL 13.5 W5 shallow mount subs up for sale. These subs or just outstanding. I have had them in my single cab ranger and to tell you the truth, they are extremely loud. Everything rattles and shakes. I dont have my truck anymore so I need to sell these so I can get into a new vehicle. This is the link with the specs and pics of the sub, since I haven't gotten a chance to take a pic of them yet.

http://www.crutchfield.com/S-M9ILou9kuAA/App/Product/Item/Main.aspx?i=13613TW53

I am looking to get $800 or best offer for both. If anybody has heard these speakers before I am sure they can vouch for how crazy these subs are. These are the best subs I have owned ever. If you have any questions just let me know. Thanks.

They are 600w rms and 1000w peak, I couldn't tell you how they compare to a w7. I haven't heard a w7 before. Or at least one in a vehicle. I heard they are pretty high up there but I am not sure if they are on the same exact level as a w7.

what happened to all the possible buyers? free bump for this sub and i have heard both a w7 and one of these in a ranger, and i would put this sub at or above the same level as a w7 sq wise but output wise they may fall short but not by much.

I will buy one of them if you can get someone to commit to buy the other one. Or you could just sell me one and put the other on ebay. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.