FS: Tons of cables! Everything needed for computers and home audio!

scottyk
10+ year member

lil' nig
NY
So I have many, many audio/video cables. I currently don't have any pictures just because of the amount and variety I have but to name just a few of the types I have

S-video

HDMI to DVI

Component

USB-A to USB-B (for connecting printers to computers)

USB extension cables

Auxiliary to RCA (for plugging an ipod into your TV)

AC Power (standard power cable for most desktop computers)

USB to VGA

Different styles and types of typical computer mice

USB webcams

External Hard drive enclosures

And many other types. If you're looking for something specific, let me know and I can check. Again, because of the high volume, I just don't specifically have pictures of all of these. If there's actually a decent demand for any of these, I'll grab some pics. Cables do come with retail packaging but I can ship them without for lower shipping cost.

I'm looking for just $1 per cable plus a shipping price of say $3. BTW, I do part time liquidations, which is how I have so much of this stuff. These specific ones are all Dynex brand (you guys may or may not know but that is Best buy's brand).

Also, as clarification, I don't have much car-audio related cable, if any. Nearly everything is home audio

have any thing to hook computer up to tv screen with speaker jack for sound?
Absolutely. What type of connection are you looking for as far as you're TV screen is concerned? RCA (red, white and yellow), VGA, DVI? If you're looking for just standard RCA hook-up, I have a auxiliary to RCA cable. Will do video and audio through the headphone jack on your PC

any kind of cables to hookup a USB to a HU that isnt already USB compatible?
The amount of car-audio cable I have is very limited. That specific cable I have nothing of, sorry.

The only type of cable I would think that would work your application would be an RCA to USB, but I don't have anything like that and even so I don't see how that could actually change the unit to accept USB devices, you know what I mean?

might need a s-video,or component,any hdmi to hdmi?any wireless mice?might need a headphone to rca also..

any pics or model #'s?

Do you have HDMI to HD like for my xbox = )
Hey man, I have a Xbox 360 component cable if you're interested. From what I got from your post, you are looking for a normal component connection to an HDMI end. I don't believe those exist. Only cables you can use with Xbox 360 are component cables (5 individual ends) or HDMI

pm me a price for 2 usb to vga, 2 aux to rca shipped to 08091

and let me know what other kinds of cables you have...because I don't actually need any of this...but they seem like good things to have around?? I'm always looking around the house for cables I don't have //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crazy.gif.c13912c32de98515d3142759a824dae7.gif

pm me a price for 2 usb to vga, 2 aux to rca shipped to 08091
and let me know what other kinds of cables you have...because I don't actually need any of this...but they seem like good things to have around?? I'm always looking around the house for cables I don't have //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crazy.gif.c13912c32de98515d3142759a824dae7.gif
PM'd!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

scottyk

10+ year member
lil' nig
scottyk
NY
Start date
Participants
Who Replied