FS: 2001 Yamaha TTR-125L

Participant count
  • Participant list

budahbuddy803
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
Aiken, SC
I have had this bike for about 4 years now. It is/has been a great bike. It is super on the trails, great to learn how to ride on, and even still fun after I have been riding bigger bikes around. I am going to school now and do not have the time or money to keep using it. I painted a few plastic panels and its got some bumps and bruises, but it run great!

After using it it cranks first try every time. After it sits a little more in the winter it takes a few kicks but its fine. I have come to my first repair on the bike and I cant afford the $78 it takes to replace the clutch, nor do I have the time. It has pretty new handle bars and grips. The tires are in great condition and replaced not too long ago. The kick stand is very convenient, and the owner before me put on an exhaust from some other bike.

When I first got the bike, the chain had come off a few times from the previous owner and created a leak in the oil casing. My mom's good good friend who races took it to his shop and fixed it up and it has never leaked nor has the chain ever involuntarily come off.

The bike cranks and runs fine, but it need a new clutch to be driven. Regular maintenance has been taken care of.

Asking ~$700 picked up.

31246870044_large.jpg

31246870045_large.jpg

31246870046_large.jpg

31246870047_large.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
In case you're wondering, that exhaust is from a different bike and not from a ttr125..

Not many aftermarket exhaust pipes are designed that way anymore.

And hopefully you did standard maintenance on this.. If so please inform

In case you're wondering, that exhaust is from a different bike and not from a ttr125..Not many aftermarket exhaust pipes are designed that way anymore.

And hopefully you did standard maintenance on this.. If so please inform
Indeed. The same guy mentioned above showed me what I needed to buy and do and helped me out in the beginning, yes all regular maintenance has been taken care of.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

budahbuddy803

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Veteran
budahbuddy803
Aiken, SC
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies